Most recent publication:
Wright, Khaliela S., “Feral Cat Fiasco: Loveable Until They’re Not.” IDAHO Magazine, January 2018.
- “A Flair for Solar Cooking, And Distrust of the “Hippy” Method.”
- “The Ravages of March: A Far-Flung Family Struck by Floods.”
- “No Janitor, No Lunch; But Loads of Attention in Idaho’s One-Room Schools.”
- “Elk-River Spotlight: At the End of the Road.”
- “Reverse Burglars: Don’t Leave Home without Them.”
- “Harvard Spotlight: Smack Dab in the Middle of Nowhere.”
- “School’s Out Forever: The End of a Tradition.”
- “The Cost of Charity: No Money, No Woodshed.”
- “On the Trail of Sasquatch: What Was That Thing in the Woods?”
- “Know Thy Neighbor: What Happens When the Gate is Closed.”
McCluskey, J.J., R.C. Mittelhammer, A.B. Marin, and K.S. Wright, 2007. “Effect of Eating-Quality Characteristics on Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Gala Apples,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 55(2):217-231.
Wright, Khaliela, James R. Nelson, and Orestes Vasquez. 2003. “Protecting Farmland From Development – How To Determine Which Lands Are Under The Most Pressure.” Southwestern Journal of Economics Vol. V, No.2: 86-98.
Vasquez, Orestes, Khaliela S. Wright, James R. Nelson, and Joel R. Hamilton. 2002. “Determining the Effects of Land Characteristics on Farmland Values in South-central Idaho.” Western Agricultural Economics Association.
Wright, Khaliela. 2002 “An Economic Analysis of U.S. Tariffs on Canadian Lumber Imports.” Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Idaho. Working Paper Series.